It's been a while, y'all.
I'm pleased to announce we are all healthy once again.
We are also a 90% diaper free household (Syd is 100% and Owen is the 90%. I know, he is older. Whatev.) It's not a myth when someone tells you their kid potty trained themselves. Syd woke up one morning and decided it was time and it was.
It is *insert curse word* hot. Like over 100 for 10 days in a row. Add in the humidity and the heat index and whatnot and its like 110. The heat is oppressive. It just bears down on you. It's icky.
It's been so long I feel like I have a million things to blog about and nothing at all. Weird.
I suppose I should say - even if I haven't blogged or commented on yours it doesn't mean I'm not reading yours. I have followed project sleepy time and gallbladder surgeries and moving to your dream neighborhood and whatnot. I know comments are the life blood of bloggers and I sincerely apologize for not leaving them. (And for being the creepy anonymous reader!)
Okay, I have a few topics I could discuss:
- my amazingly wonderful near-perfect kiddos (or maybe share some of their imperfections - lol)
- how I'm a total (beauty) product junky and review a few products (primer, foundation, gloss)
- My new Clarisonic!!!!! (I'm in loooove)
- Or a bit of narcissism (who I am kidding? A lot of narcissism!)
- Other random blogable moments - y'know the kind that are truly enjoyable to read - every day antidotes that capture a snapshot of humanity at its best/worst. Like Owen's new "in-bid-able" friend.
Well, folks... what's it gonna be?
Well what is the easiest thing that I can readily write about?
Narcissism. Sort of.
Recently a gal at work was like "so it's nice that you have pictures of your husband with another woman on your desk." It's true: when the hubs I first met I had long plain dark hair (that I always wore in a pony), had glasses, never wore any make up and dressed sloppy. Somehow he still fell in love with me. Now my hair is short, lighter, I wear contacts & make up and sometimes actually iron my clothes. Here is pic from approx 3 years ago, so I think I had evolved to mascara and lip gloss...
Pic taken this week... it's sorta grainy, excuse the pic from the camera...also note I know have two adorable rugrats attached to me:
So, that's my attempt at get myself back into blogging. Maybe I won't be so lame next time. Missed y'all.